They are very easy to make yet time consuming, so go ahead and double the recipe as they will disappear so fast!
1 can of sweet condensed milk
6 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp of unsalted butter
- In a pot melt the butter on low heat.
- Add the can of sweet condensed milk and stir.
- Add the cocoa powder.
- Keep on stirring with a wooden spoon until it becomes a paste and stops sticking to the pot.
- Prior to turning off the heat, make sure the paste you created is tight together and very firm.
- Let it cool off then put it in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Remove from the fridge and start creating nicely formed round balls.
- Pass them through sugar, cocoa powder, coconut flakes or whatever else you would like.