Another spicy wing recipe?
Indeed but I must say this is different than the most traditional ones here in the States. This is a recipe everyone usually loves and I guess… I am well known for! You can do this two ways. IF you have some of the Lemon Chutney you can use it for it, or follow the recipe below.
2 pounds of wings
2 sticks of melted butter
6 cloves of minced garlic
a hand full of minced dried red chilly peppers
3 soup spoons of lemon juice
1 soup spoon of kosher sea salt
- Wash the wings and dry them.
- In a bowl mix all other ingredients.
- Spread the wings in an oven-safe dish and brush the sauce over them.
- Put the tray inside the oven at 375° for about 15 minutes (or you can simply grill them for about 20 minutes while continuously basting them).
- Put the oven at low broil until wings are nice and golden – this can take 20 to 30 minutes, depending on each person’s oven.
If you are using the Lemon Chutney, you will only need 1 stick of butter and the garlic. Process as per directions